Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bungee Jumping T-shirts

A friend of mine wants to try bungee jumping. I think he's nuts but apparently it's popular enough that there are t-shirts for it. I say just get a shirt and forget the jump;)...


Bungee Jumping T-Shirt
Bungee Jumping T-shirt With "High Five"

This shirt has a fun graphic showing what it would look like if you were under the person Bungee Jumping.











Railing Jump T-Shirt
Railing Jumping T-shirt

This tee shows someone bungee jumping off a bridge. I'm pretty sure that's illegal so you should just forget about it and buy the bungee jumping t-shirt instead.










Caution! Bungee Jumping! Fitted T-ShirtBungee Jumping Caution Sign Tshirt
This t-shirt has a traffic warning sign with a silhouette of a bungee jumper in it. I guess if you were having a picnic under a bridge where people bungee jump this would be a useful sign.

It's also a really cool gift tshirt for the bungee jumper on your list.








The bungee jumping shirts shown here are available in other styles and colors too so check em out and stay safe.

4 comments:

Tshirts India said...

T-shirts are really cool, I specially love the white one!Thanks for your blog! I have an idea for a while. anyway, good luck to yours! I guess those shirts fly away in a minute :)

Tshirts India

Bridal saree said...

I really think you will do much better in the future I appreciate every thing you've added to my information base.

Unknown said...

What we call polo shirts or golf shirts today are short sleeved pullovers with a soft collar and buttons at the neck opening. They often come in cotton knit material but also in several blends of soft materials.

Design t Shirt Online | Womens t Shirts

Sophie Grace said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Please check link instagram viewer to find top account on instagram.