Sunday, January 01, 2006

Big Blue Monkey

Big Blue Monkey Kid's Tee
So I saw a shirt with a pretty pink cat on it and I thought "What a cute t-shirt for girls" So I clicked on it and was taken to a site with lots of cute shirts for kids and I thought "I'm posting the shirt with the pink kitty as the shirt of the day". And then I saw him, The Big - Blue- Monkey. He was just staring at me and I was transfixed (I think that's a word) I was powerless, staring into the eyes of this large blue primate. I had no choice but to post him. I will however show some independence and also post the pink kitty shirt. "In your face Blue Monkey!" (though I'm pretty sure he's an ape not a monkey. Ape's are pretty sensitive about the distinction.)

Girls Rock


More kids t-shirts and grown-up shirts from Koncepts by Karen.

No comments: