Sunday, March 05, 2006

Spring is just around the corner so I thought I'd search for some T-shirts with Water Sports themes. The watersports shirts I found were not exactly about swimming or running through sprinklers. Oh well, here they are.

Here's a t-shirt for anyone who thought they'd heard about every kind of magik out there. Well this one was new to me.
urine magick t-shirt
URINEISTS - Practitioners of Urine Magick (you gotta get the yellow t-shirt for this design)

This next shirt is part of a system caled "KodeSex" apparently the idea is to wear a shirt that is coded to let people (who know the code) know what sexual thing you're into and whether you like to give, get, or both. They have a shirt for every sexual kink you've got.
kodesex golden shower t-shirt
GOLDEN SHOWER -- GIVE & GET


pee in pools t-shirt
I PEE IN POOLS


..............................

No comments: