Monday, February 20, 2006

Cougar - The new MILF

So apparently MILF is being challenged by a new euphemism. I'm hearing more about Cougars so I thought I'd post some cougar shirts today and see what you think.


cougar in training
Cougar in Training Womens T-shirt


sexy cougar t-shirt
Drinking Cougar Tshirt


sexy cougar tee
Sultry Cougar Tee

sexy cougar tshirt
Driving Cougar T-shirt


cougar hunter
Cougar Hunter T-shirt

I live cougars t-shirt
I Love Cougars T-shirts

All of the above Cougar T-shirts are available from Cougar Hunter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice t-shirts.... I love Cougars! Oh, that's a good one!

I definitely have to get myself one of these t's.

Anonymous said...

A true n good cougar is much more stealthy than this. I personally prefer to wear Crenshaw High School t-shirts since their mascot is a cougar. Remember, cougars have class so being subtle is part of it. Just the word cougars or a little mascot picture works better. Got any of those?

Anonymous said...

BigtimeTeez.com has the Cougar T Shirt you are looking for. They have the one with the cougar mascot that is even cooler because it reads "Cougar Bait"