Friday, February 17, 2006

Funny wildlife t-shirts

Funny Wildlife T-shirts

Today we'll continue our themed shirt listings with Funny Wildlife t-shirts. Cause... why not.

I'm betting cows don't find this t-shirt very funny (and technically cows are not wild life but this is my blog so deal) but I do so here it is:
funny cow shirt
Tweak

It just wouldn't be right to review wildlife t-shirts and not have at least one beaver shirt. I love beavers. If I had a one I'd stay home and play with my beaver all day.
funny beaver shirt
Proud to be a beaver.

More funny beaver shirts here



A cute Jerry McGuire parody t-shirt.
funny monkey t-shirt
Show me the monkey


It's a bit hard to see in this small picture but this squirrel has some huge nuts:
squirrel t-shirt
Hung like a squirrel

Penguins with flair:
penguin t-shirt
Penguins with colorful umbrellas

This frog T-shirt got a chuckle out of me:
frog t-shirt
Frog Parking All others will be toad!

Here's our final wildlife t-shirt for today:
funny wildlife t-shirt
Receding Hare Line.

No comments: