Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More St. Patrick's Day Shirts

We've been getting a lot of visitors looking for St. Patrick's Day t-shirts recently so since we aim to please we'll go ahead and list some new Saint Patricks day tees today.

Get lucky st patricks day shirt
Feeling Lucky? You'd have better luck with the lottery.

lucky st patrick t-shirt
Rub Me For Luck

shamrocks shirt
Got Shamrocks?

grunge st patricks day shirt
Distressed Shamrock

I'm not irish t-shirt
I'm Not Irish - But you can still kiss me

erin go bragh t-shirt
Erin go Bragh - Ireland Forever


Irish drinking team shirt
Official Irish Drinking Team Black Tee

infant st patricks day t-shirt
Kiss me I'm Irish - Infant onesie


Well I think that's it for now. Get clicking and buy some shirts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link to our "Feeling Lucky" design! We've added two new designs at Teesed.com. You can see them at the following addresses:

I (shamrock) U:
http://www.cafepress.com/teesed/1139698?pid=2181497

and

Show me your shamrock and I'll show you mine!
http://www.cafepress.com/teesed/1185225?pid=2181497

Teesed.com