Thursday, February 16, 2006

I love the 80s

1980s t-shirts are super popular these days. I guess nostalgia is big right now. Maybe it's all those "I love the 80s" shows on VH1. Whatever the reason, the fact is, the 80s are in.

With that in mind, here's a selection of "new" 1980s t-shirts.

These next two shirts are using puns to make fun of some popular songs from the 80s.
1980s t-shirt
Billy Jean is Not my lover


culture club shirt
Comma Comma Chameleon


You know, I'm not exactly sure what this 1980s shirt is getting at but sometimes thats the point.
80s tees
The eighties are the new seventies

Maybe it's true that everyone loves and 80s girl and maybe it's not but you'll never know if you don't get this next shirt.
everyone loves an 80's girl
Everyone loves an 80's Girl
Click here for an 80's Boy shirt


If you watched TV in the 80s you were watching MacGyver. I'm pretty sure that if we could get Macguyver a Swiss Army Knife, a roll of duct tape and some tooth picks we could stop terrorism cold. Life was so simple in the 80s.
macguyver t-shirt
If it ain't broke don't fix it - McGuyver it

What does the Karate Kid do alone in his room? ... Wax off. Or something to that effect.

karate kid t-shirt
Karate Kid quote t-shirt

Here's a classic design meant to look like a graduation tee. It's even slightly distressed looking for that true vintage feel.
class of 1980
Class of 80

Well we can't have a whole collection of 1980's tees and not have an "I love the 80's" t-shirt.


I love the 80's


Of course it's also possible that some of you did not like the 80's. Fear not here's a t-shirt for you.
i hate the 80s t-shirt
I hated the 80's


That's all for now. See you tomorrow.

No comments: